DEAR LAS CAMPANAS RESIDENT,
We are seeing a nice slow and steady appreciation in Las Campanas with slightly more inventory coming on the market as residents who were thinking of selling get wind of a more robust selling environment. Las Campanas has become an increasingly desirable place to live as buyers weigh location, amenities and value of our neighborhood.
Here is a recap of activity in Las Campanas for the 3rd Quarter of 2018:
• 11 homes sold in the Las Campanas subdivision. At the end of the 3rd Quarter of 2018, there were 48 homes for sale, plus an additional 11 Under Contract.
• SOLD list prices for homes ranged from $545,000 – $1,725,000
• Median list price for a home was $1,010,000
• There were 6 sales of $1M – 1.99M
• Average price per square foot for homes over $1M is about $320
Now is a great time to sell in Las Campanas. Please contact me for a free consultation. My meetings are completely CONFIDENTIAL and tailored to your goals.
CRS, SRES, ABR, CLHMS, CNE