To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also as available provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time broker – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few brokers: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good broker will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- What are their higher designations? Click here to see Abigail’s designations
- Does the broker return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose abroker who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick a broker, with whom you feel comfortable. And can have a relationship with; transactions are rarely easy and it is important that you feel this is someone you can work through issues that come up and can strategize with.