Abigail Davidson is a full-time real estate professional with Sotheby’s International Realty in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Born in Brookline, Massachusetts, Abigail attended Choate Rosemary Hall and the University of California at Berkeley. Ms. Davidson has earned several higher designations in her field to be of better service to her clientele, including:
- CRS Council of Residential Specialists. Considered the “PhD” of residential real estate. It is a rigorous ongoing education focused on listing, marketing and selling residential properties with maximum success and satisfaction of clients. Only 4% of Realtors nationally have obtained this designation.
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative. Training in representing buyer’s interests exclusively.
- SRES Senior Residential Specialist. Baby boomers and individuals over 55 have special considerations when selling or purchasing properties. These include, but are not limited to: selection of second homes, estate and tax issues, health concerns, access and livable space configuration as one ages, as well as buying their dream home or preparing to downsize.
- CLHMS Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist. Awarded by the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing to brokers who have demonstrated special competencies in the upper-tier market.
- CNE Certified Negotiating Expert. Training in Collaborative Negotiation Techniques by one of the top negotiating experts in the United States. Specifically crafted coursework for real estate professionals negotiating contracts, inspections and all aspects of the real estate transaction.
Abigail has been involved in the Santa Fe community for 15 years and has served on the Board of Directors of The Santa Fe Animal Shelter, Animal Protection of New Mexico, Temple Beit Tikva, and Buckaroo Ball. She has been actively involved in committees benefiting the American Cancer Society, the National Dance Institute, State of Israel Bonds, and was part of the ad-hoc committee that rewrote the current animal services ordinances for the City of Santa Fe.